Doyle Low LLP is a San Francisco Bay Area litigation “boutique.” The firm was formed by Richard Doyle and Mike Low as an alternative for clients seeking “big firm” quality services at a more efficient cost structure, with hands-on partner-level attention. Mike is an experienced litigator and Rich is formally trained in Intellectual Property; Both were partners in their prior firms. Today, Doyle Low LLP, continues to believe we can better serve our clients in a smaller firm environment.
Experience and Knowledge
With over 200 civil litigation cases under our belts, our firm’s lawyers have experience in a wide variety of areas including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, contract and business tort litigation, insurance coverage litigation, real estate and construction litigation, and employment litigation. We have practiced in every Federal Court in California, in most of California’s State Superior Courts. We have litigated in many jurisdictions across the country.
- Years of experience with Qui Tam litigation
- Litigate cases of varying sizes and complexity
- Creative and unique approach to all cases
- Over 150 trials and over 70 intellectual property cases
- Structured fee arrangement customized for each client